ads

Thursday 30 April 2020

KALANK MOVIE DOWNLOAD 720 | VARUN DHAWAN AND ALIA BHATT |

KALANK MOVIE DOWNLOAD 720| VARUN DHAWAN AND ALIA BHATT |


Kalank
Kalank 


Simple download movie in one click

Kalank review


I m glad, I watched it in any case , due to my sleepless night and finding nothing else while browsing (hadn’t watched yet as everyone I knew had discouraged saying it wasn’t worth spending the time though I m an enormous Madhuri fan being some kind of a dancer myself 😜)

I loved the grandeur of the sets ( if don't compare with Bahubali ) and therefore the beautiful costumes of the amount that also feel relevant to wear , the dramatic Dussehra portrayal, majestic setting of Bahar Begum’s Mahal and enchanting Hasnabad city.

Madhuri’s Mujra towards end was superb and still spell bounding in spite of comparison together with her previous performances, I feel she is par excellence as far as dancing cares .

Even Alia looked beautiful as her name Roop and gave a shocking performance and full justice to her role, rather resembled Young Madhuri within the beginning (I felt)

Dev( Aditya) again looked sincere as a loving husband to beautiful ailing Satya (Sonakshi) who looked her best in spite of her very small appearance .

Kalank movie download 720 


Varun was Spectacular flaunting his superb physique and kumar Khemu too apt in his Vilanious role though Sanjay Dutt was a disappointment and his role a shame.

In all , had the story line been more crisp, barren of stupid scenes like bull scene and train scene etc. could are a true hit.

Still with all the minuses there have been too many pluses to outweigh them & I had too many things to enjoy, the sets , the costumes, the dances , the love angle , the grandeur, hence ,I found my graveyard watch worthwhile

           ---                Download



I hope this article useful

See this post-

- https://zackword.blogspot.com/2019/10/laal-kaptan-720p-movie-downlod-saif-ali.html?m=1

No comments:

ads